Arnica is one of the most popular and useful homeopathic remedies and the one that people are familiar with and will have used. This is the one homeopathic remedy that people are likely to have at home.
The top 5 uses are:-
- Bruising –the majority of people will be familiar with this and most families with young children should have Arnica at home. It is also good for aches and pains.
- Shock – Arnica is the first remedy to think of when someone is in shock. For example if you receive bad news or are involved in an accident Arnica will really help in situations like this before prescribing something else.
- Jet Lag – not many people know that Arnica will help you to recover quickly from long haul flights.
- Childbirth – Arnica will assist with labour if taken when the first contractions begin. If you are expecting and would be interested in finding out more about how homeopathic remedies can help in childbirth please contact me.
- Dental work – Arnica taken after dental work will help the healing process. I’ve had wisdom teeth out and didn’t need to take pain killers after – I just used Arnica.
If you have ever experienced Arnica in action you will know how powerful homeopathic remedies are. Homeopathy can treat a wide range of conditions and if you would like to talk to me to see how I may be able to help you please feel free to contact me for a no obligation chat.
Alternatively if you would like to use and find out more about homeopathic first aid remedies and what they can be used for please download my free guide.